Thursday 18 September 2014

Day 20- Sailing adventure with divers off-shore.

Feeders and off-shore cages (credits: Nicole Pelusio).

For my first day off  the divers of farm invited me for spending a day with them off-shore in the site called “the sea”. 
After one hour and a half of sailing we reached a system of huge circular cages where bigger tilapias are reared. 
Me and the divers (credits: Nicole Pelusio).
I have never seen anything so huge in all my life: in that site it was almost impossible to seeing the mountain we left behind, and the waves were as high as in the sea. 
Whilst divers were diving I was observing feeders feeding the cages with floating pellets.
Off-shore cage (credits: Nicole Pelusio).

As we came back home, in the evening I had a nice chatting with the really nice Turkish divers. 
Off-shore system (credits: Nicole Pelusio).



No comments:

Post a Comment